EASY STEPS FOR IP 2 IP (ID) INDUSTRIAL PAYMENTS
HOW BECOME A FRANCHISE AS ACTIVE OR SUPPORTING MEMBER? GO TO
(a) WE ACCEPTING BANK SERVER TO BANK SERVER TRANSFERS FOR FRANCHISE MEMBERS:
Create your invoice at the AVIS Global Group Franchise store selecting equipments for the total value you require, then the following high volume commercial payment will be authorised and you will receive your personal transaction account at AVIS Bank….
(b) ATTENTION: The invoice number is the receiver transaction number and it is required for transact: GO TO
(c) ATTENTION: We will not accept any IP transfer unless your banker will connect and register our Server, https://globalserver.avisbank.com IP address (188.8.131.52) by the sender bank red..
ONES YOU HAVE YOUR INVOICE CREATED (a) (b) (c) PROCESS YOUR PAYMENT
1. Sender prepare the IP transfer at the sender Global Server with relevant codes..
2. Sender register all details into the formulary below
3. Sender Bank officer upload the transfer to RECEIVER GLOBAL SERVER IP (or SENDER COMMON ACCOUNT if AVIS needs login and download)
4. AVIS Bank officer will complete the IP transfer by enter the relevant codes provided by Sender Bank
5. Sender Bank must settle the physical funds into any *pre-agreed clearing account of AVIS Bank with same day value
6. Sender sends a SWIFT MT799 or CHAPS or MT910 to the cash settlement bank informing about the arriving of cash transfer to the settlement/clearing account
*ATTENTION: AVIS LOGISTIC PTY LTD as the RECEIVER use the AVIS Bank correspondence network with *400 cash clearing bank accounts. Based on the Sender Bank the AVIS Bank Server Operator will register the RECEIVER CLEARING BANK COORDINATES before start of processing:
You are not a Franchise to AVIS still? Please register first
Download the AVIS Bank Receiver Global Server coordinates (password you receive by email after you entered acceptable SENDER DATA)
Download the FX JV Franchise Contract (if you require a PDF contract version)